Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Favorite Things!

Hmmm....I've been thinking about my favorite things today and now I'm going to share just a few of them!

1)  A beautiful barn with pretty colors!  I pass them and think "I'd love to pose someone in front of that barn and take some pictures!"



2)  Pumpkin Donuts from Dunkin Donuts!  Oh my geeeeee....delish!

3)  The Internet - seriously, I can watch movies on Hulu and Netflix.  Surf the web, GOOGLE, keep in touch with friends and family all over the world!  I love it.

4)  Charis' passion and love for the arts and music.  The other day she said "Mommy, I think God has made me for a lot of things not just one...I'm going to be an amazing guitarist, singer, dancer and artist.  You think that he would give me more then just one great thing?!"   My reply "Yup, Charis, I do!"

5)  How Owen isn't afraid of housework and cooking - aww yeah (need I say anything else?)

6)  Cameras!  You can secretly capture the best moments when people aren't looking.  I can't wait for mine.

7)  Music - It speaks a language that I can't always articulate.  It brings peace, hope, joy, energy...tralalalala!!

8)  Lie To Me - I love that show!  The main character is so awkward that it's fabulous.

9)  Aden's snuggles.  I could sit all day with that little man...(insert my heart melting.)

10)  Riesling and cuddles and movies.  Yup, that's on the agenda for tonight!

11) Friends who aren't afraid to say it how it is.  No matter how hard it is to hear it, I'd much rather have a friend who will say it then not say it.

12)  That feeling after I finished a work-out.  Yes, I smell icky and am super sweaty but I savor the feeling that I finished another work-out.  I did it!

13)  Chinese food take-out!

Those are in no particular order just random, I promise!
So what are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment